Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here's the Mir painting....



...that's in the Museu Montserrat (top pic), which I mentioned in yesterday's post. Again, all credit and plaudits go to Greg for grabbing this shot. A guard appeared out of nowhere and yelled at him for photographing the painting. Lo siento!

Today it's sunny again, I worked a little bit in the studio and finished Ramón. Then ate lunch (pic 2) out on the patio under the grape arbor, with little Ms Puddy-tat (pic 3) vying for the Sunday leftovers. I put up a sketch book wall to keep her at bay! (But of course she talked me out of a little bit of the meat, after all.)

Then I took a long walk out some back roads, trying to get a decent shot of the Montserrat rock formations, and maybe some local color to use as motif for next painting. Not so successful on that score. Not sure what I'll paint next. (Probably the Sunday leftovers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment