Sunday, November 27, 2011

Goof-off Sunday.





I went to the Rastro Market today, which extends for an untold number of blocks within a large triangular area, not far from here. I was forewarned about the crowds, and it's even more overwhelming than I could have imagined. I just had to put my boat in the stream and let go of the oars. Do you need some rubber tubing, perhaps [pic 1], or a good sturdy gas mask [pic 2]? Or maybe a chandelier or two [pic 3]? It's all there--and more--at the Rastro. The art on the exterior wall of a shop along the way probably describes, visually, what the owner would like to do with all these people: beat them over the head with a chair! [pic 4]

You probably think I'm exagerating about the "hoardes" of people that I've mentioned in several posts. I present the last photo [#5] in my defense. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment