Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love this happy guy!

When I walked out to the studio today, some of the leftover paint from Msr. Cezanne--the background aqua color--reminded me of the Newport Aquarium, and a photo I took several years ago of this little guy. When I saw him there, he just stopped me in my tracks. I put my face up near the glass and communed with him for a long time. I didn't know exactly what he/she/it was at the time! (Let's say he.) He seemed to be as fascinated with me as I was with him. He beamed me lots of ecstatic energy, he was so happy and curious and intelligent. OK, I'm anthropomorphizing! I've since learned that he's a "skate".

I'll probably tweak him at some point, I had to end off at about 3.5 hrs. Hmm... tomorrow something simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment