Monday, October 31, 2011

Tomorrow


...is All Saints Day, and this evening there were masses in the churches and incense wafting in the air. First pic is of votives in the beautiful little church of Sta. Maria del Mar.

Tomorrow I head up the mountain, to Can Serrat and my painting immersion. I'll have to cover the day's activities later because right now, I've gotta get packed and to bed early, here's hoping I hear the alarm clock through my ear plugs. Found the perfect finale dinner this evening, in the little plaza right outside the door to the hostal--comfort food for my nervous travel-tummy! This tapas dish is boiled pumpkin (for Halloween!), butter, garlic (lots) and yogurt crema; a tomato spread on the bread; and a wonderful cava. Mmm... just right.

Darn. Wish I wasn't so pooped. There's fireworks going on outside right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment