Saturday, July 13, 2013

Texting in Kyoto


Yeaaa! So proud of myself. I got the giant Torin rolling table (made for car mechanics!) assembled today for use as a palette table, and so was able to begin painting in the "big studio" again. And, as if that weren't accomplishment enough, I got underway with a new painting... one that will continue in the "Texting in...." series, which is scheduled to go up at the NECC in December this year. I've decided to paint them all at 16"x20", but have not received the shipment of canvases yet. So this one is on a 2-in. depth 16x20 I had on hand. Uh-huh... this'll work. Exciting!

P.S. Credit where credit's due: This is from a photo that my world-traveling niece took; she has given me permission to use her pics, all of which are superb. It's so fun to "arm-chair travel" with her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad all of my traveling is coming in handy! ;) I'll try to get some more good ones on my next trip to Morocco and Spain! xx

    ReplyDelete