Monday, March 7, 2011

Girl with earring - Part 2

3/14/11 - Here she is, after second session working on this. I had saved the sepia tones from the "indie" painting session, and decided to just use them. So this is kind of a mash-up of warm and cool grey tones now. Works OK, except for an area around her mouth, which is too blue-ish. Ah well... I'm calling it good and moving on.

3/7/11 - Yes, Aimee had a hand in this one too... guess where... yup, the nose! I think I need to go paint a thousand noses. She did a few other tweaks, here and there, but mainly it all revolves around getting that nose and mouth barrel right. Oh, the eyes weren't aligned correctly. Anyway, I guess about 95% of this is mine, but that little percentage of tweaks sure make a big difference. We will continue with this one in the next session, so stay tuned for Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment