Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Up at Primp Now





Six paintings hung today at the hair salon Primp at 4335 SE Division--thank you, Sabrina, for the welcome exposure. It's interesting to see my work in a different context. I can see I have to spring for the pricey museum glass--two paintings are very difficult to see because of the reflections in the standard-issue glass. Better to stick with stretched canvas, and obviate the need for a frame altogether. "Portia Pondering" looks good in her frame, though--she's the only one who got the good stuff. (Sorry, Blogger keeps flipping her sideways--I'll try again to post later.)

Swing by and have a look-see, if you can. Get a haircut while you're there!

P.S. Currently, I also have a painting up at O'Connors in Multnomah Village, and one in the Beaverton Gallery, Art on Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment