Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oops.




I sat on the wrong side of the plane. So top pic is taken across five seats and the aisle with the zoom lens, through the dirty plane window. Perhaps I'll have better luck on the final leg, back to BCN to fly home. Still you can imagine, it was pretty exciting coming into Palma de Mallorca.

Second pic is a grab shot out the taxi window. Holy mackerel, Andy--that is one BIGASS cathedral!

Third pic is a few steps out the hotel door--on the top part of Passeig del Born. Christmas is in full swing here too.

And lastly--continuing my evening walk--another shot of that overwhelmingly huge and awesome Cathedral, La Seu, lit magnificently--as is the king's palace to the left of it, Palau de l'Almudaina--perhaps I'll post that one later. I gotta scoot--I do not have my intentions in place yet for Mallorca, and time is way too short here.

¡hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment